Wiener’s Plumbing is here for you during the pandemic. We are an essential service and are doing our very best to stay open for you during this time. We are taking the health and well-being of our customers and our team members very seriously. It is of the utmost importance.
Wiener’s has implemented the following safety precautions to keep you, and our team, safe:
- If employees are showing symptoms of COVID, or if they have become aware of being in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID, they will be advised not to come into work until medically cleared to do so. We will support them as best we can during any time they are required to remain off work.
- Technicians will wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Technicians will wipe down all surfaces in the work area that they came into contact with.
- As friendly as we are, we will avoid shaking hands.
- We will do our very best to keep a distance of 6 feet between ourselves and our customers.
- Technicians are to wash and/or sanitize their hands frequently throughout the day.
- Technicians will avoid sharing tools.
Thank you for choosing Wiener’s for all your plumbing needs. We look forward to the day when we can once again give you a friendly hand shake.